The narrator had to wear blood red dresses to show their status in life. THey care called the handmaids, limited life area and secluded from other people. They are basically sex slave guarded by angels outside of the gym that the narrator is living. Besides that, The one person among the maids that have power is probably the aunt. It seems like the aunt would regulate the handmaid's works. They are probably the lowest social class in the book from the amount of information that i have now. They can't be trusted with guns and are constantly watched.
Their time of staying outside is being timed and watched all the time, which is pretty dam sad.
I feel as if i have pretty much control on what iw ant to do. I live outside alone, as long as i maintain my grades, i can do almost anything. Well, i don't drink i don't smoke and i certainly don't go clubbing, anything besides that, i can do.
I can decide what i want to eat everyday, when to start my work. I can decied when to sleep, what art i like to create. I can decide what kind of friend i want to have and when i want to go home. I get control over my sister so yeah, I'm living pretty dam well good.
沒有留言:
張貼留言