She have a desperate and a sad sad life my friend. This is a period where women are looked down upon and basically have no rights. Dickenson completely excluded herself from the world outside and lived secluded from all things. Her poems are like a direct reflection of her life. She was never in a good relationship with a man, partly because she always fall in love for some older guys or something. She would be in sorrow and great pain looking at her loved ones be off somewhere else instead of being with her. Let us face it, she is not looking pretty at all.
I'm a optimistic person, I am not easily changed into a guy that thinks in a pessimistic way. I live with joy and happiness around people. I can make myself occupied with something fun to do or imagine a completely new adventure story i could be having and feel excited.
I get pessimistic when i have specific beverages, but aside from that, heart broken probably is the only thing that can make me pessimistic. The start of the year, everything collapsed like a domino on top of me and i was just completely overwhelmed by everything that happened. I couldn't take it at all and my heart burst into flames. I condemn couples, hated bros and question friends. I expected the worst from everything even when i was riding a elevator to be stuck. Nothing was working out for me at the start of the year man.
沒有留言:
張貼留言