totally did, the escape to reality idea i had it all along. I will repeat myself again, i am a man of total freedom, i dont believe that anything can hold me back for doing something. Why? probably because i was rasied that way i suppose. My mom and dad taught me to be independent and do everything myself, simply because alot of times my mom would let me down. Well thats another side factor, mainly because they taught me to be independent.
After numerous times of failed extreme friendship, i became more and more isolated and stick to my own ways of doing things. I could sense the change in me myself. My interaction with people could be easy and smooth, but to go too in depth is something i decided to avoid. Its not that i'am afraid to get hurt or that kind of crap, its that i find it better to stay just knowing, that way you won't feel embarassed or annoyed by some of my other actions. Better for me, better for you
So back to the topic, funny, i was thinking about isolation this weekend. I was imagining what my 18th birthday would be like. Host a party in a motel? go out with a few friends? watch a movie?
No. What i really wanted to do lately, is to jump on a scooter. A harley davidson size scooter of my art teacher's and ride the coastline all the way to nanliao and drink some coffee alone. Enjoying the day all by myself, having a adventure of my own self and thinking about things. Life, what i want to do, stare into space and just enjoy music or meet someone new when im traveling.
its really quite simpler to go out to the coastline and just ride and feel the wind without needing to say anything. You can chill, not afraid of any awkardness between people. I can stare into space and think about life. Im serious, i think deep nowadays. I might be young but i think about these philosophic things alot. I find it quite, captivating and interesting as i think about it more, the more it makes sense to me.
I want isolation at my 18th birthday, riding out on my own and just relax. Stroll away from art, stroll away from family, stroll away from highschool stroll away from everything and just think about life and enjoy time alone.
I think your mom treated you in a very different my mom treated me. Yes they wanted to let me do everything by myself. Yes they want me to be independent. But No they eventually still helped me on everything whenever I have trouble. The only thing that I disagreed with you is how independence would lead to isolation. I do not think the two of them have any similarities or correlations.
回覆刪除