2012年1月4日 星期三

Journal 39: Young Again?

Honestly, i dont think one can just simply change if they regret something. If they just regret it, they won't change. It has to come to something so significant that they would go like WOW i shouldn't have done that. A full out reckoning have to happen for them to change.
A personal example of some thing such as giving a second chance. I was actually thinking about this question over the break. Here's what happened, i had bad stomach and i can't eat for 2 days. I was freaking starving, all the stuff that i once thought as average looked sooooo good to me and how i wish i could just bite my teeth in to it. I was thinking i will try all the stuff around my house once i feel well again.
Suddenly, my stomach was feeling better. I could eat all the stuff the stuff that i once wanted and dreamed of during that time.
THEN BAM, none of that occured to me again of going around trying those food. I was like, blah, the stuff i use to eat are definitely better than the other stuffs. So then, i was back eating things like burger king again and doing the same thing before i was sick.
You see, no difference was made and everything remained the same. Simply giving a second chance will not change anyone. You have to have something so significant and life changing so that they will change forever.

沒有留言:

張貼留言