2012年1月3日 星期二

Journal 38: Winter Holiday

Joy joy joy, my winter holiday was a freaking blast man. throughout the whole winter holiday, i pretty much expierenced everything. I saw all the mafias of Taiwan all together in a wedding of my uncle. I saw super models and stars in Taiwan at the wedding too.
I had so many dinner with rich people and i ate all the stuff that i have never tasted in my life before, and probably won't taste it again not for another few years.
What's more, is the trip to Japan. I can do freaking tricks up and down slopes. I have master the sow terrain in all of the black lines and enjoyed the full joy of gliding through the soft snow and lying in it. The beautiful view that i expierence when my snowboard cut through snow that is as high as to my knees and jump out into the open from the forests.
Then, i came back for a relaxing 4 days of sleep to recover from snowboarding from 9AM all the way till 9PM.
This is one of the best winter break i have ever had. Winter breaks aren't usually this fun, but this year's weekend and dinner and Japan just blew my mind.

沒有留言:

張貼留言