huh? i wasn't there yet, so i basically have no idea how am i gonna continue with this journal. From what i observed in the writings of Whitmun is that he believes his poems are like something no one has ever seen. It's as if his a barbaric giving a wild swing in the orderly world. Such as how dickenson didn't like his poem because it was not traditional. The free verse that whitmun created was new and interesting to the world. With his new poem, it swept over the nation and the poetic soceity for something brand new. THe people was shocked and then admired the poems of Whitmun.
I really don't have anything to say to fill up the page of a full journal. Seirously, this one just isn't really gonna fit. I don't really like the poems they are giving out. So traditional. I like either chinese ancient poems or the newly popular free verse poems.
Honorable mention that i recently just heard was the poem shake the dust. I forgot it was by who, but it was really good as it promoted the "stop emo and teenage girl bully." the whole poem was just, i don;t know, sounds so artistic and beautiful that you just listen to it and feel the words lifting you.
沒有留言:
張貼留言