2011年9月23日 星期五
Journal Entry 5: Guilt
No, thats major public humuiliation, dam i would hate that. I haven't really read that much about the reactions of Hester Prynne, only to the part where she saw her husband and the sign fingers. I'm not sure if she felt guilty about this event, but i beleive not really. The feeling of guilt is a complicated thing, the first 5 times of doing something new and its bad will feel guilt. Once you go past a set amount of number for doing bad stuffs, you get numb and no more guilt rises. I feel guilt when arguing with my mom or dad. No matter what we fight about, it usually just fades away or i will still do what they want. I would feel guilt when i secretly buy cloths. Like a pair of jeans acan make me feel guilty, guilty to my own heart of saving money. i have always wanted to save money, but when you have your jeans completly ripped, you need a new pair of jeans or i have nothing to wear. During those times, buying a pair of jean makes me feel guilty because i disobeyed my own ideas. Leaving my homeworks on the side and play games first also makes me feel guilty. I don'y know why, most of the things that i would feel guilty are the things that contradicts my own code of honor (something like that). There's another thing that i would feel guilty of, that's when i didn't accomplish a task that my friends told me to do. I can feel guilty about that for a long time. It feels incomplete, therefore i would do something extra to make it up to them.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言